Have you bought your tickets yet?? How about entered your favorite mayo dish (potato salad? chocolate-mayonnaise cake? deviled eggs?) into our Mayo Dish Cook-Off? The prizes are from some great local businesses! Don’t wait! It’s time… and we can’t wait!
Learn to make wild cocktails, listen to music from a 100-year-old Victrola, and eat mayo delights all while hanging out on a farm in the middle of downtown Raleigh. What better way to spend your Saturday afternoon?
See details below.
Family Reunion | Raleigh City Farm, 800 S Blount St | September 19, 2-4 PM
- Wild Cocktail Bar with DIY Mix-Ins
- Mayo & Cocktail Demos (but not mayo cocktails)
- Favorite Mayo Dish Cook-Off – Entry is $10, with all entry fees benefiting Raleigh City Farm! Prizes from Wine Authorities, Brew Coffee Bar, and more!
- ENTER HERE.
- Competition Categories:
- Mayo-based salad
- Mayo-based dessert
- Deviled Eggs
- Special musical guest Marshall Wyatt of Old Hat Records and his 100-year-old hand-cranked Victrola will provide the records and the old-time vibes perfect for any Family Reunion!
TICKETS are on sale now!
- Pre-Sale – $10 (includes 1 cocktail ticket)
- On-Site – $15 (includes 1 cocktail ticket)
- Additional drink tickets available on-site for $5 each (cash and credit accepted).
Come enjoy a lovely afternoon on the farm, participate in creating your own unique foraged cocktails, and chow down on your neighbors’ best mayo recipes!