Citrus Remix Workshop | Ramble Supply Co., Raleigh | Sunday, February 19, 2-4 PM
Can’t get enough citrus this winter? Want to preserve that peak citrus flavor to enjoy all year long? Ever wondered how to reinvent citrus into new preserves and liqueurs?
Join us at Ramble Supply Co for our upcoming workshop on preserving citrus! Learn three techniques to preserve citrus at its peak to enjoy all year long: (1) infused liqueurs, (2) marmalade, and (3) candied peels! We’ll also throw in several more bonus techniques for reinventing your citrus peels into useful or tasty new things.
RSVP at Ramblesupplyco@gmail.com to hold your spot today!
What you can expect:
- In-depth instructions for how to transform citrus peels into liqueurs, marmalade, and candied peels.
- Fun history behind citrus fruits and the things that can be made out of them.
- At least 3 different ways to preserve citrus, including one complimentary cocktail made with our citrus liqueur!
- Take Home:
- Recipes to make a citrus liqueur, marmalade, and candied peels.
- An infusion kit to make your own citrus liqueurs at home.
- A handout on 10 Ways to Reuse Citrus Peels at home.