Join us for highly-interactive classes and walking tours across the Piedmont to show how food history can be a lot of fun and teach us practical ways to eat and live more locally, sustainably, and simply.
If you would like a personalized class for a group or organization or if you are a local business that would like to host an event or workshop, please email us at email@example.com.
There are no upcoming Events at this time.
- Kombucha & Fermented Root Beers at the Well Fed Community Garden on September 7!
- SOLD OUT: Gettin’ Figgy with It at the NC Museum of History on August 10!
- Intro to Veggie Fermentation at Camden Street Learning Garden on June 8th!
- Wild Fermentation Foraged Sodas Workshop at Mystic Farm & Distillery on May 18th
- Berry Jam + Jelly Canning Workshop at Raleigh City Farm on May 11th!
- Eat the Invasives at Prairie Ridge Eco Station on March 30!
- Pollinators in the Piedmont: Picnic + Planting at Mystic Farm + Distillery on April 13th!
- Cultured Dairy Fermentation Workshop at Raleigh City Farm on April 6th!
- Bottomless Salad Gardening Workshop at Raleigh City Farm on March 9th!
- #BakeLocal Cookie Workshop Dec. 15 at Mystic Farm & Distillery