Join Piedmont Picnic Project at the Well Fed Community Garden for our upcoming workshop on kombucha and fermented root beers! Learn two techniques for fermenting your own sodas at home: (1) fermenting using a kombucha SCOBY which we will provide, and (2) fermenting by growing your own ginger bug.
REGISTRATION LINK COMING SOON!
What you can expect:
- Taste fermented sodas flavored with locally foraged fruit and herbs!
- Learn how to make two kinds of fermented sodas on your own at home:
- Ginger Bug Soda
- Take home a kombucha fermentation kit that includes:
- fermentation vessel + swing-top bottle for the finished product
- fermentation cover cloth
- SCOBY starter
- your first batch of tea!
- Learn a about the history of sodas and health elixirs in North Carolina + more about the potential health benefits of drinking naturally fermented sodas today!